Asthma is a disease that affects the bronchi. Bronchi are branches of the trachea leading to pulmonary alveoli air. In asthma, bronchial tubes that narrow air circulation arise difficulties inboth inspiration and expiration as well. Asthmatics complain of attacks of suffocation (dyspnea) often associated with an irritating cough, which very rarely may be the only symptom of asthma. Breathing is sometimes easy wheezing. Most affected persons notice alone in what context their problems appear. These observations help to quickly find the origin and triggers of asthma.
Predisposition to asthma and asthma triggers
Triggers are varied. In case of allergic asthma, breathing in an allergen (allergy causing substance) can trigger a crisis (e.g. when playing with a cat – hair cat allergy). All bronchi ofasthmatics have a hyper-activity which is a characteristic of the disease.
Bronchi contract in contact with the most diverse irritants, such as:
– Cold and dry air;
– Cigarette smoke (including passive exposure from);
– Respiratory infections (colds, flu).
Asthma is the most common chronic disease in children. In the last 50-100 years has been a significant increase in the number of cases of allergies and asthma. There are no known causes. Environmental factors and lifestyle seems to have some influence. Predisposition to allergies and asthma is hereditary, the disease occurring more often in the same family members. Also it is likely that several genes to be responsible for this predisposition and those environmental factors play an important role in disease.
The most frequent agents of asthma triggersare:
??? Allergens, commonly found in allergic asthma include dust mites, indoor or outdoor molds, pet hair (cats, dogs, etc.), cockroaches, and pollens
??? Respiratory infections, especially common runny noses and other viral infections
??? Exercise, even the ordinary
??? Sudden changes in temperature, fog, cold, wind
??? Irritants such as tobacco smoke, indoor or outdoor pollutants, strong odors
??? Strong emotions (positive or negative), laughing or crying with laughter
??? Gastroesophageal reflux disease (asthma events frequently occur in this case as chronic cough)
??? In children with food allergies can trigger asthma attack sometimes
Asthma and the psyche
Interactions between asthma and mental are varied. Each person reacts differently to finding the diagnosis. At first, fear and uncertainty dominate. The patient is always in a crisis of dyspnea dramatic experience, it can trigger a reaction of fear, which in turn will affectbreathing. Mood may in turn influence lung function and asthma. Understanding that there are effective treatments against asthma is often a positive way, comforting sick people.
Natural treatment for asthma with Calivita products
– Noni liquid or Noni caps used with 1/2h before meals have allergic activities and are beneficial to asthmatics because allergies are a common cause of this disease.
– Omega 3 is a dietary supplement based on fish oil with a composition rich in unsaturated fatty acids that regulate many biochemical processes, reduce blood viscosity and contribute to improving blood circulation, improving oxygen supply to tissues.
– Rhodiolin has anxiolytic effect in patients with asthma, anxiety frequently occurs and the state of suffocation during the attacks.
– OxyMax – is a dietary supplement based on stabilized biological oxygen – a nontoxic electrolyte concentrate that does not contain hydrogen-peroxide and providing oxygen in molecular form.
– Oregano Oil has antifungal and antimicrobial properties with a broad spectrum. Rosmarinic acid has an anti-inflammatory effect inhibiting enzyme called cyclooxygenase 2, like ibuprofen, naproxen and aspirin. Thymol and carvacrol help thin mucus in the airways and bronchial spasms disposal.
– ImmunAid is a dietary supplement that can be used to boost immunity and prevent asthmatic bronchitis. It is given in periods of calm, and not in dyspnea crisis.